May 2012 Full of Spirit Results

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Alright, ladies and gents! The results are in, and its time to announce the winners of this month's Individuality Show!

I want to preface this by saying--this was very, very difficult! I honestly felt like changing my mind every time I went back and looked at the entries, because there were so many that I feel deserve recognition. I ended up having to wait an hour or so between judging each entry so that I could keep a fresh perspective--so, the following results are based on those scores.

I really loved all the entries, though--you guys have some really wonderful horses! I had to be quite a harsh critic to be able to pick my favorites, so below I'm going to explain what I liked about the winning entries, what I might like to see more of in the future, so that when I hold this show again later on you guys have a better idea what I'm looking for in the entries.

Alright, so without further ado:

May 2012 Individuality Show Results/Entries
1st Place: Lily's SHS Cosmic Love (3 pts.)
2nd Place (Tie): Christina's LEC Touch of Class (2 pts.)
2nd Place (Tie): Rena's MAE Morning Smoke (2 pts.)
3rd Place: Adelia's LEC/ILA Call Me Constantine (1 pt.)
Participants (Order of Submission)
Valentina's CEC Nouage
Lisa's RA Mecca
Katy's Save the Last One
Emelia's MAE Faraway Kingdom
Manon's SH Aliaah
Samantha's BUS Bahira
Badr's EoA Nasheet Shayib ibn Nadir
Sylvia's RHS Dashlingly Handsome
Emma's RWS/GHS Apotheosanity
Ann's EEC/PRH Above And Beyond
Walden's GRS Egitilecek Degil
Maggie's Max
Walden's GRS Athena's Love

Those who participated have recieved the following items:

Pose Codes are:
ah_Kaleeko_May12Personality01a
a_Kaleeko_May12Personality01b
a_Kaleeko_May12Personality01c


Full of Spirit Wallpaper

Download for these items is available here--the password should have been sent to you via PM on the forums, please let me know if you did not receive the message in your inbox.

For more results, please visit this post to see why the winners were selected, and more information on the prizes.


Really, thank you guys so much for participating! I'll be holding this event again in a month or two (with some new twists!), I hope to see you all back again with new takes at your horse's unique personalities!

~ 1 comments: ~

mysims3gamee says:
at: January 19, 2013 at 8:54 AM said...

I want to know the pasword, but I do not see how. can you explain?

~ Post a Comment ~